Oats Chocolate Truffle
These homemade oats chocolate truffles are a perfect way to end your meals. Dessert for a health-conscious chocolate lover And the best part is that it is healthy because it has no added sugar. Easy, Healthy and melts in your mouth.So dive into the recipe…
- 120 grams dark chocolate
- 150 grams oats
- 20 grams salted butter
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 40 grams dried berries, any grated nuts or desiccated coconut
- Chop the chocolate into fine pieces and then melt the chocolate on a double boiler. Place a saucepan on the stove with water and let the water get hot. Place a bowl with the chocolate in it. Keep stirring the chocolate till it melts.
- Melt the salted butter in a microwave for 5 seconds
- Mix both of them together
- Now in another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and honey together.
- If you want you can also add grated nuts(almonds, cashew, peanuts, pecan, walnuts, etc), dried berries, or desiccated coconut to it to zing it up. I am adding dried blackberries and cranberries to this.
- Now mix the chocolate to this and mix well
- Make small round circles out of them. Place it in a container and refrigerate it for at least an hour.
- Yummy, Quick healthy desserts bites are ready.
- Do not melt the chocolate with direct heat. There are chances for the chocolate to burn. A double boiler gives you the best control over the heat. The steam of the simmering water gently melts the chocolate so that it doesn’t burn.
- You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave, for a minute, Mix it, heat again for a minute and keep repeating till it is completely melted.
- If you prefer, Milk chocolate to dark. You can use that as well. Then I would recommend skipping honey
- It can be stored in the fridge for 3months in an airtight container. (It might not last that long as it is so tasty)