Sour Cream is a wonderful accomplishment with Mexican dishes. Mexican dishes are spicy and sour cream balances it out. Sour Cream balances out the dish with its fat and creaminess. Earlier I used to only have store-bought Sour Cream Or used to make the sour cream that used to take at least overnight to make. I tried a couple of times and finally perfected this quick Sour cream.
So let us dive into the recipe…
Easy and Quick Sour Cream
- 100 grams fresh cream
- 3 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix Fresh cream and vinegar or lemon juice in a bowl. Mix it lightly and let it sit for 10mins.
- Add salt and whisk it with a beater till it becomes thick. Do not over whisk otherwise it will split.
- Instant tasty Sour Cream is ready!
- You can store this in a container for approx 5 days.
- Use a cream with a more fat percentage in it. The fat will give a good consistency to the Sour cream.