Easy Coriander Coconut Chutney | How to make Coriander Coconut Chutney |Chutney for Dosa and Idli
Coriander Coconut Chutney is the most popular Chutney served with South Indian food. Idlis and Dosas are served as street food in India and you will always find it accompanied with Coriander Coconut Chutney. Now you can easily prepare this Coriander Coconut Chutney at home within minutes! Also, please check out the sweet version of Coconut Chutney and Tomato Chutney if you are willing to indulge with multiple Chutneys
Easy Coriander Coconut Chutney
- 5 pieces green chilly adjust the quantity according to your spicy level.
- 100 grams coconut roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup coriander
- 1/4 cup groundnuts
- 1/3 cup water
- In a blender, add green chilly,
- Add coconut,
- Add peanuts,
- Add coriander, salt, water, and blend it together.
- Coriander Coconut Chutney is ready
- Use fresh coconut, that will give a nice sweetness to the chutney.
- Instead of water, you can use coconut water as well.
- Do not store it for more than 5days.