Momos red chutney | Momos sauce | How to make easy red chutney for momos
Spicy garlic chutney is a perfect accompaniment for momos or dumplings. Momos with this garlic chutney is very popular street food in North India. Here is a recipe for making the red chutney at home very easily and quickly.
Red Chutney for Momos
Momos red chutney | Momos sauce | How to make easy red chutney for momos step by step guide to making this spicy chutney. Instructional video to make "Momos red chutney".
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 4 pieces dry red chilies deseeded
- 8-10 pieces almond
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon jaggery
- 5-7 cloves garlic
- Pour 2 cups of water in a bowl, add three tomatoes,
- Add 4 deseed dried red chilies,
- Boil the water till the skin of the tomatoes becomes wrinkled, Let it cool down
- Peel the tomatoes add it to the blender,
- Also, add the chilies
- Add 8-10 almonds
- Add 5-7 garlic cloves to the blender
- Add one teaspoon salt,
- Add one teaspoon Soy Sauce and Vinegar,
- Add one teaspoon of jaggery,
- Blitz away!
- And Momos chutney is ready
What to eat with red chutney:
- Wheat momos
- If allergic to nuts, you can skip the almonds.
- Can add more red chilies if you need it to be spicier.