Mushroom Spinach Pasta
One-pot pasta is the perfect dish to make during this lock down. You can make the entire dish in one pot, to be honest, you can eat it in too, and you will not have to do too many dishes. Cooking everything in a pot also gives maximum flavor with minimum cleaning.So Lets Dive into the recipe
- Pot Or Pan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup onions julienne
- 1/2 cup mushrooms julienne
- 2 cup spinach chopped
- 2 cup pasta
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth Optional
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon salt
- In a Pot or a pan, take some oil, add garlic to it and saute for a minute.
- Add spinach and cook it for 4mins, the volume of the spinach will decrease to almost half
- Add onions and mushrooms and let it cook for another 5minutes.
- Add pasta, salt, vegetable broth or water, and cream. Mix them all well.
- Cover the pot and let it cook for 10mins or till the pasta becomes al dente.
- Tada, One-pot pasta is ready. You can garnish it with some grated cheese and eat it
What to eat it with:
- Pairs well with garlic knots Homemade Garlic Knots Without Yeast
- If you are cooking the pasta with the store brought broth. Then add less salt as the broth will already have salt in it. If you are using water add more salt according to your taste.