Gooey Cheese Onion-Mushroom Sandwich | How to make Crunchy Cheese Sandwich without Oven | Easy Tasty Cheese Sandwich
Ever wondered how to make a sandwich at home with a gooey cheese center? Well, the secret actually lies in the choice of cheeses used. This gooey cheese onion-mushroom sandwich is a flavor-packed toastie that is filled with an oozing cheese filling. Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese when melted becomes gooey and is a match made in heaven with a crunchy sour toast. The mixture of caramelized onions, mushrooms, green chilly and coriander adds a depth of texture and flavor to this cheese sandwich. The acidity of the vinegar balances out the richness of the cheese and sweetness from the caramelized onions. Let’s start with the recipe for the “Gooey cheese onion-mushroom sandwich“.
Gooey cheese onion-mushroom sandwich
- Sauce Pan
- 2 pieces brown bread
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup onions
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 pieces green chilies
- ⅓ cup coriander
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Caramelization for Gooey cheese onion-mushroom sandwich
- Put some butter in a pan. Let it melt on a low flame
- Add onions to it.
- Saute the onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add green chilies
- Add the mushrooms
- Then add the coriander.
- Saute till the mushrooms turn golden brown in color.
- Keep the caramelized mixture aside.
Toasties for Gooey cheese onion-mushroom sandwich
- In a bowl, take olive oil and vinegar.
- Apply the mixture on a pan and place one bread on it
- Place the other bread and apply the oil-vinegar on it as well.
- Toast till the breads has light brown color and then flip the bread.
- Put shredded Cheddar cheese on one bread and Shredded Mozzarella cheese on the other bread.
- Let the cheese melt, put the caramelized mixture on one bread and some salt.
- Place the other bread on it and let it toast.
- Toast till the bread has a very nice light brown color.
- The Sandwich is ready to eat!
- A good toastie should have a nice crunch when you cut in.
- Chips, Soup
- Cover your grilled cheese while it cooks.